Sunday, November 14, 2010

Eid-ul-Azha


Hello,
I am Adnan Shaikh from class V-I. In this blog page I want share my feelings regarding Eid-ul-Azha.
Eid -ul-Azha is an important Muslim festival which is celebrated all over the world on the same day. Eid-ul-Adha is also known as the festival of sacrifice or sacrifice feast. On this day we sacrifice goats,cows,sheep and camels in remembrance of the sacrifice made by Hazrat Ibrahim.
Just like Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha also begins with a small prayer. Soon after the prayer we sacrifice and divide the meat into three parts. First part is for the poor people, second is given to our relatives and third part we usually keep for ourselves.

In the end I would like to say Eid Mubarak to all my friends.
regards
Adnan Shaikh
V-I

No comments:

Post a Comment